Benefits of New Jersey Laser Treatments
MLS Therapy technology is one of the most advanced laser systems available, and is proven to offer effective relief for a comprehensive range of musculoskeletal disorders and orthopaedic conditions. Patients report notable improvement in their quality of life—often in just a few, short sessions!
Benefits of our New Jersey laser treatments include, but are not limited to:
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Laser therapy causes “vasodilation,” or a widening of the blood vessels that promotes healing blood flow and anti-edema effects.
- Analgesic effects: There are several ways that laser treatment reduces pain. First, as inflammation is reduced—patients experience pain relief. In addition, laser therapy is beneficial to nerve cells, since it blocks pain transmissions and decreases nerve sensitivity. Laser treatments also produce high levels of endorphins, or “pain-killing chemicals,” in the brain, further reducing painful sensation. Finally, MLS Laser Therapy can be used to stimulate trigger or acupuncture points, which leads to musculoskeletal pain relief.
- Accelerated healing: MLS Therapy emits photons of light that penetrate tissue and provide the energy cells need to absorb nutrients and excrete waste. As a result, damaged cells are repaired and cellular reproduction is supported.
- Enhanced vascular activity: NJ laser treatment speeds the new formation of capillaries, which hastens wound and tissue healing. In addition, laser therapy reduces the pain and sensitivity associated with scar tissue while producing smoother, less noticeable scars.
- Improved neural function: Nerve function is critical to healing, and laser light helps nerve cells to “reconnect.” As nerves begin to fire properly, numbness and impairment begin to disappear and mobility improves.
- Wound treatment: Laser light stimulates the development of fibroblasts, which are the building blocks of collagen. Collagen is required for tissue generation. As it produced, open wounds and burns begin to heal more efficiently.
To learn more about the specific uses of New Jersey laser therapy, or to inquire about whether MLS Laser Therapy would benefit you, call Kayal Laser Center at 201.447.3880 (Ridgewood office) or 201.560.0711 (Franklin Lakes office) today.